I saw the date that i have last written a post and todays date!! its been almost 10-15 days that i wasnt in action. Thats pretty bad to my record...well thats what i thought...
so thought of writing something..that something is now movies...
i was at home for the past 3 weeks... the best way to spend time is either watch movies, television and go places. I did all the three...
Recently I saw some pretty good movies which i have downloaded and saw them.
here goes the list...
1. Ben-Hur - One of the greatest movies of all time. Its released in 1950's. But pretty good one. It got 11 Oscars and its worth it. Its one of the Biblical story and adapted from a novel as well. The horse chariot race is amazing in that movie. A must watch movie. There are many things to learn from that... like about frenship,love,passion and fraternity.
2. Casablanca - This movie is one of the greatest love stories. Some of the dialogues are punch lines. No one can ever beat them. The most famous line is " This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship". I just loved that movie. Worth watching.
3. Princess Mononoke - A very good animation movie. It conveys a strong message about environment. How should humans and plants live in harmony by allowing other creatures to live peacefully. I guess we should all understand the importance of forests in our life to maintain the stability.
4. Vertigo - One of the best movies of Alfred Hitchcock. Its a suspense movie and the direction is superb. One should watch for facial expressions, actions and the minimum dialogues present in the movie. Many hindi movies are adapted from this movie but they really dont have that essence and directors eye. Watch it fellows.
5. The good, the bad and the ugly - A typical cowboy movie. I thoroughly enjoyed the background music and its awesome. When Clint Eastwood is there as hero, it should be awesome. There are good punch lines and the difference between different kinds of people is shown in a very good way. Hats off Clint Eastwood!!!
6. UP - One more best animation movie. I loved the kid in that movie and also the bird. It says that there is no age limit for dreaming and making it come true. Its rated very good in IMDB. Go for it!!! I loved the thousands of balloons which are attached to the old mans house.
7. Sleeping Beauty - Another animation movie. Obviously girls love that movie for prince kinda style. Its fun to watch fairy tales with witch and fairies :)
8. The Secret Life of Bees - Dakota Fanning is now 14 year old and she acted pretty good in this movie. It has an interesting storyline and very deep meaning. hmm... worth watching again.
hmm... those are the movie reviews. Not sure how many have watched them and they are really interesting. Thats how my time passed and now back on track for office. And finally its raining in Hyderabad for few days and the city rocks now :)