Wednesday, June 15, 2011

what else other than photography...

Cooking is lot more interesting other than eating. These days I feel like trying every Indian dish and experiment on my husband. He being the best critic, I get correct feedback on the dishes.
Before getting married, I just knew only to eat out in good restaurants. My mother in law made sure I get a hang of kitchen and cooking before coming to USA.
This lady Indira of Mahanandi has got awesome recipes in Andhra style. I made snacks every evening for my husband when he got back from office. Learning new recipes is making me happy. Sometimes I feel its very good  to be a homemaker and do  everything that pleases my husband. I know its typical Indian.

There is one more thing I want to do other than cooking. Its knitting. I love making shawls and sweaters. I am working on getting things and starting it. Find proper tutorials...visit Michaels for shopping and then go set start.

Will share pictures of cooking and knitting later. Till then have fun...

1 comment:

Bikram said...

and recipes toooo :)

i do cook and i feel it relaxing the only problem is cooking makes me feel i have eaten :)

Bikram's