Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Beautiful days of life.....

Fifteen years before there were days when people really got time to talk to their neighbours. Discuss abt their happenings, relatives, kids and most important gossip. But I cant imagine a situation now where people doesnt know who their neighbours are... and wats going arnd them.
In those days the saas-bahu serial type funda was not evolved and I remember people watching Ramayana and Mahabharata very interestingly. Today people dont even remember the correct story. I am jus expressing my views related to watever I saw. The case may be different with some people.
When I was a kid I used to eagerly wait for sunday telugu news paper. It does have a supplementary book, where telugu cross-word puzzle comes. I used to run to my cousins and uncles to find the exact telugu words. Now when I open it and try to match it , I dont remember most of the words in telugu. Its so bad. Sometimes I wonder how the future generation kids will be. Will they ever know the importance of mother tongue?? Why do parents insist on???
I dont know now. Atleast I cant question them now.
..
..
Well I will continue more abt those beautiful later....

No comments: