Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Godavari....

10 Jun 2006 : Got plenty of time in the weekend to do everything. I came to office on saturday for doing some work as well as timepass. Anu also came to office and we were trying to debug some issues. I sometimes feel I am at the right place of work. Realtime work is always good.
But again I feel its all boring sometimes.
I desperately wanted to watch Godavari movie. Went around Imax to get tickets but in vein. So decided to spend time at home with my mom. Later on sunday I decided that I will watch the movie at any cost. Hmm.. did it by getting the tickets in black. I feel sometimes doing wrong things is also good....
My feelings towards movie are such that I cant explain. The movie is sooo good!!!!!!!!! Really I feel the director Shekar Kammula has done immense work for that. The beauty of Godavari river is shown in a splendid way. I mean it ya!!! Now I feel only one thing is remaining in my life, going from Rajamundry to Bhadrachalam in a steamer enjoying each and every moment.
God!!! please gimme a chance.... jus once....

This week I decided to read something daily... atleast a novel. So started reading the novel....
"To kill a mocking bird by Harper Lee" .
Gosh!!! Its so good... I am jus in the middle of it. The author's way of putting things and feelings and etc..... man its too good!!!
I can tell more abt the novel only when I complete it. So jus waiting for it!!!

No comments: