do you really ask it to yourself??
If someone would ask me, what makes me really happy??
I have a thousand reasons to name... so aint i reasonably lucky??
I guess sometimes we have to ask this and do those that makes us happy
What makes me happy??
- shopping ( its quite obvious)
- watching a movie and eating pop corn
- driving my scooty
- playing with kids
- watching a cute baby's innocent smile
- reading my favorite novel again and again
- chatting with my best frens
- watching my rose plants grow
- watching the sunset while sitting on the terrace and sipping hot chai
- catching sight of peacocks in the KBR park from my office building( its a good refreshment)
- Listening to Ilayaraja's songs from my iPod(his music is awesome)
- watching National Geographic channel(somehow i stick to TV watching this channel for hours)
From my previous post someone suggested me to do things that makes me happy... I realized its more important to make my facial muscles move by just smiling all the time :)
Of course being happy is very important for our day to go good and it would be a perfect beginning.
soooo... what makes you happy????