Thursday, October 22, 2009

random thoughts in a minute

why am i even considering to write this post??

market is going down... whats wrong with economy?? will it recover.

did i update my twitter? aahh... yes... just now i wrote one tweet

protocol buffers is interesting... made me think a lot about how i shud write my code compatible to it and never forget writing proto files

my stupid fren is going to office at 4pm?? he has such a good manager

i see many of my ex-company guys coming to my company... will i see a subset of my ex-company here again?? i dont want god... i want to see new faces here :P selfish thought

why am i even writing all these?? crazy...

right now i was twisting the pearl ring around my finger...bad habit... donno when i will quit it :(

todays lunch has horrible and i wasted enough sufficient for another person...

i gotta read about open-social now...

bye...(still twisting the ring around my finger)
:(
:(
:(
:'(

PS: thats what i thought in the minute i thought of writing. women!!! huh... multitasking and random thoughts...

4 comments:

Smita said...

Writing down random thoughts can not only be fun but it also acts as a stress reliever :-)

vimmuuu said...

These many thoughts in one minute ! You are right, only a woman can do this ! :D :D

Satheesh said...

i heard somewhere tht "woman's brain has got the most complex algorithm in the world".. on reading this post , i believe this 100% :)

Deepthi Pola said...

Smita... very true. After writing this post, i worked peacefully :)

Vimmuuu... hehehee...

Satheesh... good, you needed that credibility :D