Sunday, December 21, 2008

co-incidence

Today(22-dec-2008) I was lazy enough to come to office... but there was some kind of freshness in my heart...
I got into a fully crowded bus near my house... that stupid driver has applied sudden break... I was about to fall down and regained my control...
I was irritated for few mins... and someone tapped my shoulder...
I turned to look at the girl... obviously it had to be a girl :)
She asked me " Are you deepa??"
I was staring at her for few seconds and replied "Yes. I am deepthi... i mean deepa".
All my relatives know me as Deepa... no one knows my name is "deepthi".
I love my name as "deepa" than "deepthi".
She asked "Do you remember me?? I am your navipet relative."
It took few mins to recollect this girl... I met her family exactly 15 years ago. I just know her grandmom...
But this girl recognized me in an instant even after 15 years...
maybe my facial features are not changed much and maybe because i still look like a kiddo...
gosh!!!! that was stupid...
anywayz she told me about all my relatives and that she is working here in Virtusa company.
Was glad that my family also has enough software engineers :D

But that simple gesture of recognizing me and smiling at me made my day...
i am very happy today.... btw her name is also "deepa"...
I guess life is being happy in that moment and happy in the present...
and that makes a perfect living
I could get that feeling...

No comments: