Monday, December 15, 2008

Kill Bill vol1, 2

WHOOOOOOO.... Its an awesome movie series... the best thriller movie I have ever seen.
I loved the story... the theme... the music... the characters... the action... everything...

The Bride - Uma Thurman at her best in martial arts... her physique suits the character very well in this movie...

Bill... He is an old fellow... perfectly suits the character of an masochistic killer...

I have seen the same directors movie "pulp fiction"... but i couldnt appreciate it becoz i couldnt understand it :(
but this one is cool... the way he tells the story is amazing... For sometime I was scared of all the blood bath in vol1 and resented it... but I was focusing mostly on Ms.Thurmans acting...

A must watch movie among the thriller categories... all these days i was watching all sorts of mushy movies and this was quite different... adding to my favourite list :)

No comments: