Monday, December 01, 2008

Interpretation of dreams

Well... last night I had a stupid dream... and the experience was quite shocking to me...
In my dream the dream goes like this...

I was near cyber gateway(that is where my office is at present)...some unknown man attacked me... i was trying to defend myself... i got a knife from somewhere(god knows where) :(
i made a scratch on his shirt with that knife... and then he run away from me...
i was happy.. but at the same time, he threw some sharp object at me...
that hit right in my right hand making a 10cm long injury( i could tell the exact length because i know where the scratch was exactly)... I had sharp pain in my right hand... i fell down on the ground shrieking with pain...
at the same exact moment....
i got up...
i had too much pain in my right hand...
i was wearing a turtle neck shirt made of wool...
i pulled up my sleeves to check if blood is oozing out...
but nothing was wrong...
my hand was perfectly alright...
but it was still aching for atleast 15 mins even after i woke up completely and was in my complete senses...

i couldnt understand this fact... there is some pain in my dream and i felt it in the present...
people say that if you dream something during the early hours of morning... it would come true...
i was dreaming this dream at around 5:30am ....
would this come true??????????????

I would like to read Freud's Interpretation of Dreams to understand dreams properly...
My hunt for this book will go on now....

2 comments:

Rumm... said...

mari ekkuva sepu nidra poying ankunta these dayzuu.. :P

Deepthi Pola said...

adi kuda nijame :P