Monday, April 27, 2009

lucky and happy

Sunday being a leisure day, I have gone through the newspaper completely. While reading through the articles something struck in my mind. The thought is "I am very lucky to be born in India". Here are the various reasons for feeling so....

I am lucky to be born in a country where women are treated with respect compared to any African country. There women are pawned for money, used completely and have horrible life.
I am lucky to be born in a country where poverty denominations are low compared to any other country like somalia.
I am lucky to be born in a country where WAR is a very distant term unlike Israel and Lanka where war sounds like an eternal entity.
I am lucky to be born in a country where human rights are considered to most extent. There is freedom to do most of the things in this country.
I am lucky to be born in a country where human relations have value and are given utmost importance in a family.

Note: There are many other factors in India which are very new to the world itself like caste system and untouchability. Our country is still fighting with evil things like religious war, poverty,corruption and AIDS. Even after all these factors effecting our country, I am still proud of my country. Because change is inevitable and I am sure we are gonna overcome all our defects for a bright future.

No comments: