Sunday, July 26, 2009

Being Tagged :)

I think I am quite lucky to have been tagged by Smita. Let me do the ABCs of it :)

Here I go:

A – Available/Single?
Aren't both same??

B – Best friend?
I have good frens couple of them who can do anything for me :P

C – Cake or Pie?
cake

D – Drink of choice?
tea

E – Essential item you use every day?
my scooty :)

F – Favorite colour?
purple... my scooty color

G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
what are those??

H – Hometown?
H for hyd :P

I – Indulgence?
Driving

J – January or February?
Feb

K – Kids & their names?
Bunty, bittu and potti :P ( you didnt say if they are mine or someone else kids)

L – Life is incomplete without?
Laughter

M – Marriage date?
Yet to announce :)

N – Number of siblings?
1 bro & 1 sis ( both younger in case the doubt arises )

O – Oranges or Apples?
Apples... which remind me of someone :)

P – Phobias/Fears?
dreams... i have been having worst dreams these days...

Q – Quote for today?
keep smiling... always :)

R – Reason to smile?
can be anything in world!!!

S – Season?
winter... cuddled in my fav blanket and dont get up until mom shouts!!!

T – Tag 3 People?
I will... wait

U – Unknown fact about me?
Better silent than saying it!!

V – Vegetable you don't like?
cabbage

W – Worst habit?
sluggish sometimes

X – X-rays you've had?
for my wisdom tooth which was troubling last month :P

Y – Your favorite food?
mom made pappu charu with lot of ghee and papad

Z – Zodiac sign?
saggitarius

Its over... finally!!!

Now there are some simple rules to it... let me finish them.

Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.

3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.

4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.

5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.

6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.

7. Have Fun!

Ans:
Person who has tagged me :
Smita
Date I was tagged : 24 jul
The ones I tag are:
vimal
kbabu
naveen v
porga

narendra
gopal
Annu

OMG... its done :)





5 comments:

Satheesh said...

Now ur wisdom tooth is okay?

potti - kid???? she is gonna kill u if she happen to see this

Deepthi Pola said...

Satheesh... potti is my uncles kid :)

vimmuuu said...

LOL, I have been tagged already, but thanks for that.

and potti??? hehehe..i second sathish ! that kid is going to end up murdering you all !!!

Worst fear...revealing yourself ??? As in??? hehehehhee

(Ok, Im going to run and settle in some other country)

Deepthi Pola said...

man... i didnt think in that way!! that was absolutely stupid..anyway changed it to something else so that others dont catch that :P

I will send some guys after you for sure!!! keep watching ur sides :P

Smita said...

Thanks for picking up the tag and u have done it nicely too :)

Ignore these guys they are here to pull ur legs only :)